Take a Screening Test
Taking the test is easy but not everyone qualifies
The RV Lab Screening Test uses the immune system to detect over 40 types of tumors and cancer.
It is a necessary condition that the patient has an intact immune system that is not influenced by medication, treatment or illness
Please note that you can not take the test if you are:
- taking anti-rheumatic medication, steroidal and non steroidal corticoids
- taking cortisone, methrotrexate, GM-CSF or amygdalin
- receiving steroids, chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- currently being treated for an auto-immune disease
- or had any surgery within the past 8 weeks
If you are not sure about your health condition, contact us for information.
for more details
For pricing at our partner laboratories and clinics please contact them directly, additional charges for consultations might apply